The Cygnus Cyfish FC can be built in the size 33 to 39 feet and any length in between. These are the original Cygnus moulds. There is a choice of three different wheelhouses: The fisherman (trawler style) wheelhouse, the Angling wheelhouse and the Forward Control wheelhouse. See the pictures section for the different wheelhouses.
The hull is a strong, fast and bespoke semi-planning hull. The vessel has a large cockpit area. The developed shines and spray deflectors provide a very stable platform and a dry ride. The Cygnus Cyfish is the benchmark for any sea boat in its length.
Its performance in bad conditions makes it the preferred choice in its class. It can be supplied at any stage of completion for home or local boatyard fit out, or fully finished at our boat-building yard in Ireland.
|Length Overall||10.0 m - 11.9 m||33 ft - 39.2 ft|
|Beam||3.66 m||12 ft|
|Draft||1.07 m -1.2 m||3.5 ft - 3.94 ft|
|Air draft (Waterline to top of mast)||4.00 m||13.1 ft|
|Displacement||5.5 tons – 7.5 tons|
|Engine recommendation (Single)||400 - 500 HP / 300 – 373 KW|
|Engine recommendation (Twin)||2 x 300 HP / 2 x 224 KW|
|Top Speed Range||46.3 km/h – 51.8 km/h||25 - 28 knots|
|Fuel consumption (25 knots)||Ca. 3.4 l/nm||0.79 Gal/nm|
|Maximum cruising range/time||Ca. 200 nm – 250 nm||8 hrs – 12 hrs|
|Certification||B-offshore (CE) or SFIA, BIM, MCA|
|Fuel tank||680 – 1000 litres||150 – 220 Gallons|
|Water Capacity||100 – 250 litres||22 – 55 Gallons|
|Septic Tank||40 – 110 litres||8.8 – 24.2 Gallons|
|Battery||3 x 120 AH - 12 V/24 V|
- Heavy-duty semi-displacement single shaft drive Cygnus Cyfish 33 FC hull with colour of customer’s choice, contrasting stripe above the water line and 2 layers of anti fouling.
- Stainless steel rudder and support skeg with bearing connected with hydraulic steering system.
- Stainless steel propeller shaft with matching flexible coupling driving a bronze four bladed propeller. GRP glassed-in stern tube with cutlass bearings and water injected flexible inboard sealing glands.
- Black D-fendering fitted all around the upper shear and across transom. Drain holes at lowest points.
- Fore deck and Cygnus Forward Control wheelhouse in white Gel coat bonded to hull.
- Standard Cyfish flush self-draining deck with full size deck hatch over engine and 1m x 1m hatch over a forward hold. Engine and hold hatch moulded in GRP, hinged on the outboard sides with hold open stay or equivalent. Draining through drains in hatch surround troughs and scuppers through bulwarks. Deck finished in light grey non-slip deck gel.
- Aluminium framed toughened clear glass windows and aluminium framed wheelhouse door.
- GRP overhang and spray deflector at aft of wheelhouse.
- Cockpit GRP gunwale all around aft deck.
- GRP storage box with stainless steel hinges for gas bottle on the side of the wheelhouse.
- Two disc anodes fitted to rudder and 2 x large hull anode fitted and wired as necessary
- Name of vessel on each side of bow and on the stern of the vessel
- Forward cabin with V-berths. Ventilation holes in bunks and wooden fiddle fitted on side on bunks. Floor to be painted in light grey anti skid paint.
- Wheelhouse with double gas hob with single sink below to the port side. Gas safe installation. Stainless steel sink in wheelhouse with direct overboard drain and water tap from 25 Litre fresh water tank fitted under sink.
- Generally all bulkheads flush coated white. Ceiling in white marine plywood. Lights flush mounted in ceiling.
- Small GRP seat with cushion abaft of galley counter.
- Steering position with instruments to starboard side.
- Engine instrumentation and controls mounted in wheelhouse
- Single KAB spring seat at steering position on GRP storage box.
- Engine: Volvo Penta Gearbox D9 MH 500 and MG 5114SC gear box. Marine Medium Duty Commercial Rating 4
- Engine with flexible mount supports, Sea Water Pump and tubular heat exchanger, Fresh water cooled Turbocharger, Fresh water cooled Charge Air cooler, 12 Volt Electrical system ,Starter , 60A Alternator & Marine Control System, Air Filter, Fuel Filter & Oil Filter.
- Single station power and gear controls at the helmsman position.
Fuel and Cooling System
- Engine cooling system via through hull sea cock and quality raw water filter system
- Exhaust system to be water injected with elbow supplied with engine. Elbow connected to marine exhaust hose with good run down and transom fitting with non-return flap in stainless steel. Hose to be double clipped.
- Engine room ventilation ducts under gunwale
- Single 680lt Aluminium powder coated Fuel tank complete with filler through deck or on Gunwale connected to engine via quality pre fuel filter system, filled from deck or gunwale. Vents in flexible fuel hose with swan neck and anti-flash gauze in stainless steel.
- Tank gauge at helm
- Remote fuel shut off valve at the fuel tank
- Fuel supply fitted with water separator/filters.
- Electrics supplied by two heavy-duty 12-volt battery via heavy duty Vetus isolation switch wired to 5-gang switch panel in wheelhouse via split charge unit. Battery charging by standard engine mounted machine sensed alternator as supplied by engine maker.
- Main DC switchboards fitted into the wheelhouse in/or near the console.
- Batteries installed in topped boxes adjacent to engine.
- Electrical Circuits:
- Compass light
- Anchor light
- Navigation lights, one sat port and starboard mounted on wheelhouse
- Navigation light, top, stern and anchor light mounted in stainless steel radar mast (All according to IMO)
- Wheelhouse interior down lights x 3 and 1 red light at helm
- Instrument lights
- Engine room and hold light. Heavy duty x 4
- Fore cabin lights x 2 down lights on ceiling
- 3 windscreen wiper at steering console
- Electric bilge pumps x 2
- Bilge alarm x 2
- Horn with console switch
- Spare ways in MCB panel
- Cathodic protection anodes one to be wired to engine and other systems
Stainless Steel Fittings
- Hand rails on top of wheelhouse
- 6 Strong bollards, bolted through superstructure
- 3 Anchor chain guides with nylon rollers
- Heavy duty Cygnus custom bow roller
- Radar mast
- Fog horn
- Filling plugs and vents for fuel and water tanks.
- Emergency bilge pump nr 1: Single Jabsco water puppy bilge pump fitted in engine room controlled from wheelhouse through an on/off/auto switch
- Emergency bilge pump nr 2: Single Jabsco water puppy bilge pump fitted in hold controlled from wheelhouse through an on/off/auto switch
- Emergency manual bilge pump serving engine room and hold
- Bilge alarm in engine compartment and hold
- Navigation lights mounted on wheelhouse and radar mast.
- Holders for boat hooks inside cockpit
- Galvanised anchor 25 Kg with 5 m galvanised chain 10 mm, swivel and 100m three strand 14 mm nylon rope
- 2 Portable fire extinguishers
- Safety equipment including lifebuoy, 2 floating smoke signals, 3 hand parachute signals and a first aid kit
- Basic toolbox and spares
- Flag post on transom
- Identification plate and owners manual
- Magnetic compass Offshore 105, compensated and with deviation card.
- Radar reflector
Options For Potting
- 1.5 Tons Spencer Carter slave hauler mounted on aluminium console with secondary steering and engine controls fitted at the back of wheelhouse to starboard with davit arm mounted on gunwale.
- All equipment included in hydraulic package: 2P 10 gallon pump and clutch unit, 10 gallon S.S. hydraulic oil tank, variable flow splitter valve, remote control system to operate pump from wheelhouse, spring loaded line keep, hanging davit block.
- 1.25 inch Jabsco deck wash pump with electric clutch belt driven from front of engine.
- Railings and cat catcher in S.S. or Aluminium.
- Shooting door to port side of transom, extra GRP protection as required at hauling position.