The Cygnus Cyfish FC can be built in the size 33 to 39 feet and any length in between. These are the original Cygnus moulds. There is a choice of three different wheelhouses: The fisherman (trawler style) wheelhouse, the Angling wheelhouse and the Forward Control wheelhouse.
See the pictures section for the different wheelhouses. The hull is a strong, fast and bespoke semi-planning hull. The vessel has a large cockpit area. The developed shines and spray deflectors provide a very stable platform and a dry ride.
The Cygnus Cyfish is the benchmark for any sea boat in its length. Its performance in bad conditions makes it the preferred choice in its class. It can be supplied at any stage of completion for home or local boatyard fit out, or fully finished at our boat-building yard in Ireland.
|Length Overall||10.0 m - 11.9 m||33 ft - 39.2 ft|
|Beam||3.66 m||12 ft|
|Draft||1.07 m -1.2 m||3.5 ft - 3.94 ft|
|Air draft (Waterline to top of mast)||4.00 m||13.1 ft|
|Displacement||5.5 tons – 7.5 tons|
|Engine recommendation (Single)||400 - 500 HP / 300 – 373 KW|
|Engine recommendation (Twin)||2 x 300 HP / 2 x 224 KW|
|Top Speed Range||46.3 km/h – 51.8 km/h||25 - 28 knots|
|Fuel consumption (25 knots)||Ca. 3.4 l/nm||0.79 Gal/nm|
|Maximum cruising range/time||Ca. 200 nm – 250 nm||8 hrs – 12 hrs|
|Certification||B-offshore (CE) or SFIA, BIM, MCA|
|Fuel tank||680 – 1000 litres||150 – 220 Gallons|
|Water Capacity||100 – 250 litres||22 – 55 Gallons|
|Septic Tank||40 – 110 litres||8.8 – 24.2 Gallons|
|Battery||3 x 120 AH - 12 V/24 V|
- Colour to customers choice, with contrasting stripe above waterline and 2 layers of anti fouling
- Black D-fender all around hull
- GRP wheelhouse with white gel coat. Length of wheelhouse to customers needs.
- Standard Cyclone flush deck and overboard scuppers
- Single engine hatch and lid with two gas struts permitting access to engines
- Aluminium door with window to wheelhouse with lock, door stopper and door hook
- Single GRP storage box/seat with stainless steel hinges and locking device starboard side aft of wheelhouse, for storage of a single gas bottle
- Name of vessel on the bow on port side and starboard side and on the stern of the vessel. Cygnus logo on sides of wheelhouse
- Decks painted light grey with anti skid finish
- V-berth in forward cabin, with storage underneath. Mattresses with covers in textile.
- Upper part fitted with storage cabinets
- Forward cabin finished with carpet on inner side of hull. Ceilings finished with vinyl.
- Colour of carpet on inner hull, laminated wood floors, cabinets and ceilings to choice.
- The toilet compartment to starboard side with sink and manual toilet. Outlets of toilet going straight overboard via flexible hoses and ball valves. Plastic through hull fittings. Water tight access hatch to electrics.
- Galley to port side with double gas hob
- Storage cabinet below sink in toilet. Cold water tap. Mirror above sink
- Double seat with table that can be lowered to form a double berth in the wheelhouse on the port side on a raised sole. Storage underneath seats in wheelhouse. Back rests and cushions in wheelhouse in simile finish. Colour to choice
- Steering console to starboard side. Hydraulic steering system. Engine controls and meters mounted on console
- Wheelhouse, lower part finished with laminated wood and upper part vinyl finish. Colour to choice.
- Gas strut seat at steering wheel
- GRP Spray deflector on aft part of wheelhouse and on sides of wheelhouse at deck level
- Windows: Aluminium with clear glass. 3 front windows, 2 side windows, forward ones sliding, 2 fixed aft windows and 1 window in aluminium wheelhouse door. One small window in toilet, one above galley. One sky light with tinted glass in forward cabin
- Three Vetus window wipers
- Engine compartment sound insulated against wheelhouse
- 2 Volvo Penta 260 HP DP4 stern drives.
- DPH Propeller Nickel –aluminium-bronze, pitch to be confirmed.
Fuel and Cooling System
- 1000-litre aluminium fuel tank under sole or deck.
- Filler through Deck connected to engine via quality pre fuel filter system.
- Engine cooling system via through hull seacock and quality raw water filter system. Intake filter on outside of hull.
- Exhaust via SW cooled water-lock/muffler.
- Electrics supplied by double heavy-duty 12 volt battery via heavy duty Vetus isolation switch wired to 5 gang switch panel in wheel house.
- Four 220 V or 110 V power outlets. (Forward cabin, toilet, galley and wheelhouse)
- Shore power connection / Charger
- Navigation lights mounted on radar mast
- One 12 V connection at steering stand
- 2 heavy duty protected light fixtures in ER
- Light fixtures above bunks, galley, in toilet compartment and wheelhouse (6 in total, built in or built on spots/light fixtures)
Stainless Steel Fittings
- Stainless steel railings around front deck and cockpit
- Stainless steel hand holds on top of wheelhouse
- Stainless steel vents (Dorades) in toilet, galley and two on aft part of wheelhouse
- 6 Strong stainless steel bollards, bolted through superstructure
- 3 Anchor chain guides. (Nylon rollers)
- Stainless steel bow roller
- Stainless steel filling plugs and vents for fuel and water tanks
- Stainless steel fog horn mounted in radar mast
- GRP radar mast. Used for fitting navigation lights, etc
- Holders for boat hooks inside cockpit.
- Hand hydraulic steering wheel and system
- 2 Single Jabsco water puppy bilge pump fitted in bilge under wheelhouse and ER compartment, controlled from wheelhouse through an on/off/auto switch.
- Manual bilge pump with three-way valve (Fwd-aft suction)
- Galvanised anchor 25 kg with 5 m galvanised chain 10 mm, swivel and 100 m three strand 14 mm nylon rope.
- Bilge alarm, visual and audible at steering stand in ER compartment
- 2 portable fire extinguishers
- Auto fixed fire extinguisher system in ER
- Remote operational shut off fuel valve
- Safety equipment, including lifebuoy, 2 floating smoke signal, 3 hand parachute signals and first aid kit and basic toolbox.
- 6 fenders
- Flag post on transom
- Magnetic compass
- Radar reflector