Murphy Marine Services is a friendly, family run boatyard on the South West Coast of Ireland.
- · We have a private slip for retrieving and launching boats up to 40 tonnes and a huge area for winter storage that is well protected from the elements. Your boat is safe with us. You will have lots of space around your boat to work on. Since we developed special boat storage cradles hauling and storing boats can be done very fast.
- · We also have a complete maintenance facility on site with all the necessary equipment and tools. You can just store your boat or have it completely serviced by our skilled crew. Our services help you improve your boating experience so you can fully enjoy your craft.
- · Skilled mechanics can service your engine.
- · We have a well-organised chandlery with a stock that is thought out to provide you with those critical and common spare parts and fittings. This will decrease your waiting time and you will be back on the water fast. We have a dense network of suppliers with a swift delivery service that you can benefit from for the less common parts.
- · Murphy Marine Services Ltd also has a large new building facility where new Cygnus boats are built. The sheds can be completely closed off and provide a controlled environment for building new boats or do refits. We have well trained carpenters, electricians and people that can weld stainless steel and normal steel.
- · Fionan Murphy and his work force have years of experience and they are always happy to provide you the necessary advice and assistance.
Inform us, give us the key of your boat and we will fix it….it is that simple!